This premier event benefits our annual scholarship campaign!
When: Sunday, March 3, 2013 from 2-4 p.m.
Where: Knoxville Hilton, 501 W Church Ave, Knoxville, TN
Cost: $20.00 per person Pre-Registration / $25.00 per person Event Day Registration
(Childcare will be available. See details below.)
Parking: Free (at Locust Street garage).
The doors will open at 1:15 for demos for different types of Zumba®. Example: Zumba®, Zumba Tone® and Zumbatomic®.
Registration is easy -
3 options for your convenience!
Register online by clicking here >>
Sorry! On-Line Registration is now closed. Please show up at the Downtown Hilton -
Register at the door!
Print the Registration Form and take it to the Zumbathon 2013 event!
Register at the door today for the 2013 Zumbathon®!
When: March 3, 2013 from 1:45-4:15 p.m.
Where: Lindsay Young Downtown YMCA
Cost: $5.00 per child
Parents are encouraged to bring their children to participate in the Zumba® demos and drop them off for child care prior to the Zumbathon®.
Quotes from Past Zumbathon® Parties:
- “Loved it, brought my son’s girlfriend, Amy, and we had a wonderful time! Thank you to all the instructors and volunteers who made it so much fun!!!!”
- “Wow!!! Awesome time at the Hilton downtown today!!! There will be lots of smiles on children’s faces when they hear they can have those swimming lesson or other activities when they join!!!”
- “What a wonderful Zumbathon®. It was a sensational crowd; soooo much energy! It was a true honor to work with so many fabulous instructors and to have great volunteers.”
- “This was just amazing!! Thank you to all of the instructors and a HUGE shout out to Alex Myers for organizing it:-) AE can’t wait to help out again next year. Everyone that sowed up had the energy and excitement to keep me going the rest of the week. “
- “Thankful for having had the opportunity to have participated in the Knoxville Zumbathon® and for Jhasta Moore and the rest of the instructors who helped all of the participants have such a good time while getting in a great workout!Everyone:
1) Register NOW!
2) Tell a friend
3) Get your Friend Registered
4) Tell more Friends and repeat Step 3
5) And let’s PARTY!!!!!!!!”
- “I am having Zumbathon® withdrawal!”
- “The Zumbathon® was awesome! You guys did a GREAT job!”
- “I am a new instructor and attended your event today and it was awesome! The instruction was great and I really loved the addition of the drums! The drums took it to a whole other level! Thank you soooo much for all your hard work! Now I want to have one here in little Oneida!!!!”
- “AMAZING!!! you know, maybe u should do this like twice a year?? One in the spring and one in the fall? Soooo much fun and so proud it raised so much money!”
- “My favorite part of the Knoxville Zumbathon® — getting up on that stage and seeing the sea of smiling, energetic, excited faces staring back at me — ready to ‘pump it up’ and ‘shimmy and shake’ — all to support a cause!! It’s GREAT to see the Knoxville Zumba Family pull together to support our community!!”