Building for the Future
The excitement is building for a revitalized facility, which will provide more efficient space and necessary upgrades to ensure a strong future for our Y and a strong future for our community. Our renovation and construction project will focus on increasing fitness and program space, creating a campus approach on our property with a new outdoor aquatic center and renovated program pavilion, and providing a dynamic facility that allows community members to connect with one other.
Phase 1: Completed and Opened January 1, 2019
- New Spin Studio
- New Roof, Sound System, and Hardwood Floors in Basketball Gym
- Redesigned and Renovated Interactive Child Watch with increased square footage
- Redesigned Dual Gym/Studio Space
- Redesigned Program Space at the “Pavilion”
Phase 2: Construction Begins Summer 2019
We are currently in the design phase of Phase 2 which will include:
- New Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Kiddie Pool/Deck Space
- Renovated Locker Rooms
- Additional Parking
To get the latest updates…
- Click here for the most recent updates and need-to-know info for members!
- Please make sure the Y has your best email address. We will send email updates along the way. Call the Y at 865-690-9622 or stop by the front desk to update yours!
- Like us on facebook.
To donate to our Capital Campaign…
To help us Build for the Future, please consider a donation to our Capital Campaign. We are working toward a stronger community for us all.