Qualified swim team coaches will work with your swimmer on improving strength, speed, and endurance in the water. Coaches teach all four competitive swimming strokes including freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Days and Times: Monday-Thursday*, 7-8pm (Level 6, ages 5-11) | 8-9pm (Levels 7-8, middle school and high school)
- *Swimmers may choose 1-4 days of weekly participation depending on their schedules
- Ages: 5-10 (all swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted)
- Cost: $65/day for members for a 10-week session | $85/day for non-members for a 10-week session
2020 Swim Clinic Dates:
- January 7th – February 27th (8 weeks)
- March 24 – May 14th (8 weeks)
Basic Swim Clinic (Level 6, 7-8pm):
This is a developmental group for swimmers ages 5-11. Level 6 is for kids who are eager to continue to improve their stroke technique or want to get ready to be on a swim team in the summer. Swimmers will benefit from our relaxed and supportive environment, have fun, and exercise while making new friends.
Advanced Swim Clinic (Levels 7-8, 8-9pm):
Middle school Prep (for ages 11-14) and High School Prep (for ages 14-18) offers an opportunity for athletes to focus on advanced skills such as: air regulation, body position and propulsion through the water in all four strokes. This group focuses on quality with an introduction of aerobic training.
To register for this or other Y programs, visit our online registration page, call our Davis Y at 777-9622, or visit the member services kiosk at any Y.