Now offering Swim Clinic at the Cansler Y! Certified swim coaches will work with your swimmer on improving strength, speed, and endurance in the water. Coaches teach all four competitive swimming strokes including freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Day and Time: Monday, 5-5:45pm
- Ages: 5-11 (all swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted)
- Cost: $65 for members for a 10-week session | $85 for non-members for a 10-week session
2020 Swim Clinic Dates:
- February 3 – March 9 (6 weeks, price will be $39 for Y members, $51 for non-members)
- March 16 – May 18th (10 weeks)
Basic Swim Clinic (Level 6):
This is a developmental group for swimmers ages 5-11. Level 6 is for kids who are eager to continue to improve their stroke technique or want to get ready to be on a swim team in the summer. Swimmers will benefit from our relaxed and supportive environment, have fun, and exercise while making new friends.
To register for this or other Y programs, visit our online registration page, call our Cansler Y at 637-9622, or visit the member services desk at any Y.