Through a partnership with Tennessee Aquatics, Y members are welcome to participate in a swim clinic held at the University of Tennessee’s Student Aquatic Facility. Qualified swim team coaches will work with your swimmer on improving strength, speed, and endurance in the water. Coaches teach all four competitive swimming strokes including freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Days and Times: Monday-Thursday*, 4-4:50pm
- *Swimmers may choose 1-4 days of weekly participation depending on their schedules
- Ages: 5-11 (all swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted)
- Cost: $60/day for members for a 10-week session | $80/day for non-members for a 10-week session
2017 Swim Clinic Dates:
- September 5-November 16 (10 weeks)
Basic Swim Clinic (Level 6):
This is a developmental group for swimmers ages 5-11. Level 6 is for kids who are eager to continue to improve their stroke technique or want to get ready to be on a swim team in the summer. Swimmers will benefit from our relaxed and supportive environment, have fun, and exercise while making new friends.
To register for this or other Y programs, visit our online registration page, call our Downtown Y at 522-9622, or visit the member services desk at any Y.