This diabetes exercise class is offered to anyone diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes who is wanting to have a healthier lifestyle.
To enroll in the diabetes exercise program, you will need:
- A note from your physician releasing you to exercise
- A copy of your Hba1c results taken within 3 months prior to the start of this program
Diabetes exercise program features:
- Use of YMCA facilities in Knoxville ($153 value)
- 12 weeks of Personal Training ($1,080 value)
- Free pre and post Hba1c testing ($100 value)
- Group Support ($Priceless!)
Classes offered for 12 weeks:
- Diabetes exercise classes are forming now – call Vickie Beard at 865.406.7328 for information.
- Class Schedule
*Cost: $50 for Y Members / $100 for Non Y Members
* Payment may be made in full or in 4 installments
Print a registration form. Complete the diabetes exercise class form and take to any Knoxville Y location.
Print a detailed flyer for yourself, or to share with someone you may know that would benefit from this exercise program created for people with Type 2 Diabetes.