Let’s work together to keep the Y a healthy place for everyone. Please use these tips throughout the year to keep yourself and others healthy:
- Stay home when you or your child are sick.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean all workout equipment and other frequently touched objects before and after use.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue; then throw the tissue in the trash.
Visit cdc.gov for more tips to stay healthy. Thanks for helping us preserve the place where we can reach goals, make friends, and find a true sense of belonging. The Y will continue to follow the recommendations of the CDC, Knox County Health Department, and other health professionals in serving our community.