The YMCA of East Tennessee is offering a group trip to the Pacific Northwest and California in October of 2020 through Collette Travel!
Trip Highlights include: Seattle, Mount St. Helens Visitor Center, Portland, Columbia River Gorge, Hood River, Newport, Bandon State Natural Area, Rogue River Cruise, Redwood National Park, Avenue of the Giants, San Francisco.
- Dates: October 5-12, 2020
- Included: 8 Days, 10 Meals
- Itinerary Overview:
- Day 1: Seattle, Washington
- Day 2: Seattle – Olympia – Portland, Oregon
- Day 3: Portland – Cascade Mountains – Portland
- Day 4: Portland – Willamette Valley – Newport – North Bend
- Day 5: North Bend – Bandon Natural Area – Redwood National Park, CA – Blue Lake
- Day 6: Blue Lake – San Francisco
- Day 7: San Francisco
- Day 8: San Francisco
- Trip Fee Includes:
- Accommodations, hotel transfers, hotel luggage handling (porterage)
- Round trip air from McGhee Tyson Airport plus air taxes and fees/surcharges
- Motor coach transportation
- Admission to attractions as outlined in your itinerary
- Gratuities for bellmen, door attendants, and wait staff
- For more detailed information, full itinerary, and more, click here.
Email Pam at [email protected].