North Side Y hosts three swim clinics each year. This winter, we will be offering both a basic and an advanced swim clinic. Qualified swim team coaches will work with your swimmer on improving strength, speed, and endurance in the water. Coaches teach all four competitive swimming strokes including freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.
- Days and Times:
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm (11 & Older/Advanced)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5-6pm (10 & Younger/Basic)
- *Participants may choose 1 or 2 day per week options
- Ages: 5-18 (all swimmers must be able to swim one length of the pool unassisted)
- Member Cost: $60/day for a 10-week session
- Non-Member Cost: $80/day for a 10-week session
2018 Swim Clinic Dates:
- January 10-March 2 (8-weeks)
- March 7-May 18 (10 weeks)
- September 5-November 16 (10 weeks)
Basic Swim Clinic:
For beginner and intermediate swimmers with less than 2 years experience in competitive swimming. While we divide clinics based on experience and not age, we anticipate most participants in basic swim clinic to be under 13 years old.
Advanced Swim Clinic:
For advanced swimmers with 2 or more years of experience in competitive swimming. While we divide clinics based on experience and not age, we anticipate most participants in advanced swim clinic to be 10 and over.
To register for this or other Y programs, visit our online registration page. You may also register over the phone at 922-9622 or in person at the Member Services desk at any Y location.