The Armed Services YMCA and Department of Defense Outreach Initiative offers YMCA memberships to eligible military families and personnel who may not have access to a nearby military facility. Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases created by the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process (contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 for a list of eligible Joint Bases)
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military Service Headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Wounded service members and their families who are assigned to a CBWTU
- Note: Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only.
How to Sign Up for a Membership:
1. Download the below forms. The Approval Form must be signed by an authorized Point of Contact person (listed on the second page of the approval form).
2. Fill out the Eligibility Form
3. Bring all of the above information along with your deployment orders and your military ID to the Member Service Desk
4. Start using your membership & participating in programs immediately