The YMCA of East Tennessee is offering a group trip to Ireland in March of 2022 through Collette Travel!
Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and King John’s Castle, view the 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher, kiss the Blarney Stone, sail the Irish lakes of Killarney, watch border collies in action during a sheepdog demonstration, and taste history in Ireland’s whiskey distilleries.
- Dates: March 19-28, 2022
- Included: 10 Days, 13 Meals
- Itinerary Overview: Dublin, Irish Evening, Kilkenny, Waterford, Choices on Tour, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Farm Visit, Jaunting Car Ride, Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Castle Stay
- Trip Fee Includes: Accommodations, hotel transfers, hotel luggage handling (porterage); round trip air from McGhee Tyson Airport plus air taxes and fees/surcharges; motor coach transportation; admission to attractions as outlined in your itinerary; gratuities for bellmen, door attendants, and wait staff
- Optional Extensions:
- 3-Night London Pre-Tour Extension
- 3-Night Edinburgh Post Tour Extension