It’s time to celebrate the season! Join us at the West Side Y on Friday night, December 8th, as we host an evening of family fun.
Breakfast with Santa – 6-7pm
We’ll cook pancakes (with optional chocolate chips, whip cream, and syrup of course) and sausage for a holiday breakfast for dinner! Bring the whole family and enjoy a warm meal together at the Y. Santa will be dropping by from the North Pole for family photos or a picture with your children. Breakfast with Santa is free for all Y members!
Parent’s Night Out – 6:30-9:30pm
After you’ve fed your kiddos, head on out to do some shopping or have a night to yourself. Your kids (6 months to 12 years old) will enjoy a fun night at the Y complete with:
- Christmas Craft
- Games & Fun led by Y staff and volunteers
- Swim Time (Yellow & Green Necklace swimmers only. Not a green necklace? We offer swim lessons year-round!)
- If your child plans to swim, please pack a swim suit & towel
- Christmas Movie
- Snacks will be provided, but not a full meal. Please feed your child dinner before dropping them off or join us for breakfast with Santa starting at 6pm!
- Cost: $10 for the first child ($15 for program participants/non-members). $5 for all siblings. All parents must be back by 9:30pm to collect their children!
- Register online, over the phone at 690-9622, or at the West Side Y.
We need your help! Volunteers make more possible at the Y. Sign up at the Y or email Bekah if you’d like to help with:
- Helping Y staff cook pancakes and sausage
- Helping Y staff with a Christmas craft for kids
- Helping Y staff run games and activities for older kids
- Helping Y staff with younger kids in Child Watch, monitoring swimmers in the pool (lifeguards will still be on duty!), or lend a helping hand wherever needed