Miss Lyss is launching kids art classes at the West Side Y! Join our Child Watch Coordinator, Miss Lyss, at the West Side YMCA in her art classes where students complete fun hands-on take-home art projects! Kids will be working with paint, tie dye, nature supplies, and more for a new project each week. Register for one class, or register for them all! This is a perfect creative outlet for kids 6 and older while you work out at the Y or run a few errands.
Tuition is only $10 per class for Y Members and $15 per class for Non-Members and includes all supplies and instruction. Space is limited and will fill up fast! Register for one class or register for them all!
To reserve your space, register online or at the Y.
- Monday, June 3rd, 1:30-2:30: Tie Dye Shirts
- Monday, June 10th, 1:30-2:30: Dream Catchers
- Monday, June 17th, 1:30-2:30: Creative Canvas
- Monday, June 24th, 1:30-2:30: No-Sew Zip Pouches
- More classes coming in July!