Our Outdoor Pool has always provided a summer of fun for our members and guests, but this summer we’re adding even more for you and your family at the Outdoor Pool.
Click on the links to learn more about our classic programs and features at the Outdoor Pool.
- Swim Lesson levels, schedules, and online registration
- Swim Team and Mini Marlins
- Kool Kidz
- 2-Story Water Slide
- Concessions (outside food and drinks are still welcome; please no glass and no alcohol)
- Early morning outdoor lap swim Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30-8:30am
- Outdoor pool schedule
New for Summer 2018
We’ve added new features and programs for a whole new summer adventure at the pool for your family
- PowerUp Fitness for Kids, Tuesday and Thursday at 9:30am at the Outdoor Pool
- Gaga Ball Pit
- New water-spraying feature at our kiddie pool
- Theme Days – activities will start at the top of every hour, beginning at 1pm
- Minute to Win It Mondays: Members of all ages are welcome to join in this silly fun to compete in these time-crunched games! Every Monday, join us for a new mix of games
- Cruise Day Tuesdays: Set sail with the West Side Y to embark on your destination for summer fun! Tuesdays are filled with your favorite cruise classics from Bingo to Corn Hole, and anything else you can imagine.
- Wild Water Wednesdays: Come cool off from the summer sun with us! Wednesdays are all about water at the WSY, so come and splash around in water games and relay races
- Family Game Day Thursdays: Your favorite games from game night are now supersized for the outdoors! Join us for a round of Jumbo Jenga, classic corn hole, or outdoor Pictionary.
- Field Day Fridays: Still not tired from the rest of the week’s activities? Don’t worry, Field Day Fridays will help you burn off all that energy with relay races, Gaga Ball, and more.
- Splashball (Intro to Water Polo) Pick-Up Games: COMING SOON!