Our next Parents’ Night Out will be Friday, September 7th from 5:30-9:30pm. Spots will fill up fast, so register now!
We’ve made some changes (like pizza for dinner!), so returning families, PLEASE READ carefully!
Pajama Party Parents’ Night Out – 5:30-9:30pm
Your kids (6 months to 12 years old) will enjoy a fun night at the Y complete with:
- Autumn Fun Craft
- Games led by Y staff and volunteers
- Swim Time (Yellow & Green Necklace swimmers only. Not a green necklace? We offer swim lessons year-round!)If your child plans to swim, please pack a swim suit & towel
- Pizza will be provided for $3/child in addition to your registration fee. If your child does NOT plan to eat pizza, please pack an alternate dinner (no nuts, please!).
- S’mores (no additional charge)
- Pajama theme! Wear your pj’s for pajama fun!
- Cost: $10 (members) or $15 (non-members) for the first child. $5 for all siblings. All parents must be back by 9:30pm to collect their children!
- Register online, over the phone at 690-9622, or at the West Side Y.
We need your help! Volunteers make more possible at the Y. Sign up at the Y or email Lyss if you’d like to help with:
- Helping Y staff with an autumn craft for kids
- Helping Y staff run games and activities for older kids
- Helping Y staff with younger kids in Child Watch, monitoring swimmers in the pool (lifeguards will still be on duty!), or lend a helping hand wherever needed