Our next Parents’ Night Out will be Friday, July 13th from 6-9pm. Spots will fill up fast, so register now!
Parents’ Night Out – 6-9pm
Your kids (6 months to 12 years old) will enjoy a fun night at the Y complete with:
- Summer Fun Craft
- Games & Fun led by Y staff and volunteers
- Swim Time (Yellow & Green Necklace swimmers only. Not a green necklace? We offer swim lessons year-round!)
- If your child plans to swim, please pack a swim suit & towel
- Snacks will be provided, but not a full meal. Please feed your child dinner before dropping them off
- Cost: $10 (members) or $15 (non-members) for the first child. $5 for all siblings. All parents must be back by 9pm to collect their children!
- Register online, over the phone at 690-9622, or at the West Side Y.
We need your help! Volunteers make more possible at the Y. Sign up at the Y or email Bekah if you’d like to help with:
- Helping Y staff with a summer craft for kids
- Helping Y staff run games and activities for older kids
- Helping Y staff with younger kids in Child Watch, monitoring swimmers in the pool (lifeguards will still be on duty!), or lend a helping hand wherever needed