Join us for our next Togetherhood Volunteer Project to benefit our Knoxville community!
What is Togetherhood?
The Y’s Togetherhood program gives Y members and volunteers easy, impactful ways to work together and give back to our neighbors. The Y is mobilizing thousands of volunteers nationwide who are using their creativity, passion and hard work to transform communities. We invite you to join us!
March Togetherhood Project – Ronald McDonald House
The Ronald McDonald House of Knoxville provides a “home-away-from-home” for families of seriously ill children receiving treatment at nearby hospitals. The House provides a comfortable, supportive, temporary residence near the medical facility where family members can sleep, eat, relax and find support from other families in similar situations.
- What: Cooking a meal, doing small house projects, and making small gift bags for the families that live at the Ronald McDonald House.
- When: Saturday, March 23rd, 11am-1pm
- Where: Meet at the Ronald McDonald House at 1705 Clinch Ave. Knoxville, TN 37916
- What to Bring: A smile and a good attitude! No supplies needed!
- Ages: All ages are welcome! Any volunteers 14 and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
- How to Volunteer: Sign up at the Y’s front desk or email Jodi at pastorjod[email protected]