The YMCA of East Tennessee is offering a group trip to Ireland in March of 2020 through Collette Travel!
Visit St. Patrick’s Cathedral and King John’s Castle, view the 700-foot-high Cliffs of Moher, kiss the Blarney Stone, sail the Irish lakes of Killarney, watch border collies in action during a sheepdog demonstration, and taste history in Ireland’s whiskey distilleries.
- Dates: March 21-30, 2020
- Included: 10 Days, 13 Meals
- Itinerary Overview: Dublin, Irish Evening, Kilkenny, Waterford, Choices on Tour, Blarney Castle, Killarney, Ring of Kerry, Farm Visit, Jaunting Car Ride, Limerick, Cliffs of Moher, Galway, Castle Stay
- Trip Fee Includes:
- Accommodations, hotel transfers, hotel luggage handling (porterage)
- Round trip air from McGhee Tyson Airport plus air taxes and fees/surcharges
- Motor coach transportation
- Admission to attractions as outlined in your itinerary
- Gratuities for bellmen, door attendants, and wait staff
- For more detailed information, full itinerary, and more, click here.
- July 18th, 2pm, Davis Family Y at 12133 S. Northshore Dr.
- July 18th, 5:30pm, West Side Y at 400 N. Winston Rd.
Questions? Email Pam Williams at [email protected].