Parent’s Night Out in West Knoxville
Our next Parent’s Night Out at the West Side Y will be February 10th from 6-9pm. Parenting is tough work, and you deserve a night off! This is the perfect opportunity to share a Valentine’s date night, or even just catch up on your “me” time! Meanwhile at our Parent’s Night Out, our staff will be hanging out with your kids at the Y! We’ll play games, have snacks, play in the pool, and even do an arts and crafts project.
Parent’s Night Out Details:
- Date: February 10th, 2016
- Time: 6pm-9pm – All parents MUST be back by 9pm to pick up their children
- Cost: $10 for first child; $5 for each sibling up to $20 max per family
- Ages: 6 weeks-12 years old; 0-6 will be in the Child Watch room; 6 and older will be in the gym
- Activities: Games, snacks, swimming (yellow and green necklace swimmers only), and a craft project!
- PLEASE FEED YOUR CHILD DINNER BEFORE YOU COME! We will provide snacks and drinks, but not a full meal.
- PLEASE PACK A SWIM SUIT, TOWEL, AND DRY CLOTHES! Kids 6 and older who are yellow or green necklace swimmers will have the opportunity to swim, so please make sure they have everything they will need for our swim time!
- Please pack diapers for all of our tiny friends who aren’t quite potty-trained yet.
- Register: Register at the West Side Y front desk or over the phone with a credit card payment at 865-690-9622.
Schedule permitting, we host Parent’s Nights Out each quarter to give hard-working parents like you a night to yourself!