What is Leader’s Club?
Leader’s Club is a year-long, YMCA-based leadership development program for middle and high school teens. This program provides teens with leadership training and volunteer opportunities that support Y programs and services to the community. Leader’s Club meets weekly, including:
- Leadership development
- Healthy living through group workouts
- Service projects in the community
- Invite to week-long Blue Ridge Leader’s School each summer
How Do I Get Involved?
- Cost: $100/year (may be paid monthly, quarterly, or annually)
- Application: Print and fill out the Leader’s Club Application and return to Margaret Dorrycott at [email protected] or at the Pilot Family Y.
- Nominations/Recommendations: If you know a middle or high school student who would benefit from Y Leader’s Club, email Margaret Dorrycott at [email protected] or call the Pilot Family Y at 865-690-9622.
- Questions: Email Margaret Dorrycott at [email protected] or call the Pilot Family Y at 865-690-9622.