For Adult and Youth Swimmers of All Ages
The Y’s private swim lessons give swimmers of all ages individualized attention and a more flexible schedule for busy families. One-on-one or buddy packs (one instructor, two swimmers of similar skill level) available.
In a private swim lesson:
- We tailor the curriculum to your specific needs.
- We work with all swim levels, from beginners just learning to swim to elite athletes who seek swim coaching for triathlons or lap swimming for fitness.
- Swimmers learn at a comfortable pace.
- Flexible scheduling allows instructors and participants to coordinate their schedules to meet any day and time
- Private Lessons: Y Members: $80 for 4 30-minute sessions/Non-Members $125 for 4 30-minute sessions.
- Semi-Private/Buddy Pack (one instructor, two swimmers of similar skill level): Y Members $55 each child for 4 30-minute lessons/Non-Members $95 each child for 4 30-minute lessons.
Private Swim Lesson Interest Form
The West Side Y are not currently accepting new requests due to a full wait list for weeks to come. Please check back in the future or consider group swim lessons.