Military Outreach Initiative
The Armed Services YMCA and Department of Defense Outreach Initiative offers YMCA memberships to eligible military families and personnel who may not have access to a nearby military facility. Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases created by the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process (contact Military OneSource at www.militaryonesource.com or 800-342-9647 for a list of eligible Joint Bases)
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military Service Headquarters
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
- Wounded service members and their families who are assigned to a CBWTU
- Note: Eligibility is for Title 10 personnel only.
How to Sign Up for a Membership:
- Download the below forms. The Approval Form must be signed by an authorized Point of Contact person (listed on the second page of the approval form).
- Fill out the Eligibility Form
- Bring all of the above information along with your deployment orders and your military ID to the Member Service Desk
- Start using your membership & participating in programs immediately
- DOD Eligibility Form
- Approval Form (Independent Duty Personnel Only)
- YMCA Membership Application