Sharp’s Ridge Loop Trail
- Date: Friday, May 20
- Time: 9:00 am (meet at Tennova Family YMCA @8:30am to carpool or at hiking site
- Directions: 329 Sharps Ridge Memorial Park Drive Knoxville, TN 37917
- Additional Details: 3.6 mile, loop trail near Knoxville, Tennessee. Generally
considered moderately challenging route with 390ft elevation gain.
- What to Bring: water, snack and/or sack lunch, and hiking poles if desired. Wear
comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and walking shoes or hiking boots.
- Questions: Email Teresa Johnson, [email protected]
- Registration: Register online, at the Y, or over the phone. Group Hikes are FREE
for all, but registration helps us to plan accordingly and have enough for carpooling.