Join our Tennova Family YMCA Hiking Group for a March hike to Triple Falls Trail on Bruce Creek “Little Egypt”
- Date: Friday, March 4th
- Time: Meet at the Tennova Family YMCA t 8:45am to carpool or meet at hiking site at 9:30am. Please email Teresa at [email protected] if you would like to carpool. The trail is approximately 36 minutes from the Tennova Family YMCAMCA.
- Directions: Take I-75 North to exit 134 toward Jacksboro/La Follete. Continue on I-75 ALT N.Take Park Rd. to Shelton Hollow Ln. Continue on Loop Rd, when park road changes names, turn Left on Shelton Hollow Lane. Proceed .2 miles, park in the small gravel parking on right by large rocks.
- Trail Details: 1.9 mi. moderate out and back trail located in Caryville, TN with waterfall features.
- What to Bring: Water, snack and/or sack lunch, and hiking poles. Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing and walking shoes or hiking boots.
- Questions: Email Teresa Johnson, [email protected]
- Registration: Register online, at the Y, or over the phone at 865-922-9622.
- Cost: Group hikes are FREE for all and open to both Y members and non-members, but registration helps us plan accordingly.