Come join Personal Best Racing at the Cansler YMCA along with Epic Orthodontics as we help the kiddos start off the triathlon season with a bang!
- Location: Cansler YMCA, 616 Jessamine St. Knoxville, TN 37917
- Time: 5:30-7:30pm
- Audience: If you have an active kid between the ages of 2-14 who is interested in racing, or if you just want to learn more about the kids triathlon world, join us! This informational session will answer your questions. Kids will get snacks, then have a short run on the Greenway followed by a pool party! Make sure your kids have running shoes, swimwear, and towel. All non-swimmer kids must be accompanied in the water by an adult.
Schedule of Events:
- 5:30pm – Parents talk in community room with Dr. Joseph Hicks, Ironman and title sponsor for kids triathlon series; Q&A with the Race Director for parents. Snacks will be provided for all!
- 6:15pm – Greenway Run and Transition Fun
- 6:45pm – Pool Party and learning about how time trial swims work for kiddos!