Early Learning Centers provide weekday care for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers ages 6 weeks to 5 years old (pre-K). The first YMCA Early Learning Center is now open at Sarah Moore Greene Magnet Academy. The Early Learning Center provides:
- On-site care at Sarah Moore Greene
- Priority registration offered to staff at Sarah Moore Greene, followed by priority registration for District 5 KCS employees
- Follows KCS Calendar, with care offered Monday-Friday, 7am-4:30pm
- Low teacher-to-child ratio with a maximum of 12 children (4 infants; 8 toddlers and/or preschoolers)
- High-quality, licensed child care with strong family engagement and communication
Fill out the online form to be added to the Wait List*.
*Filling out this form does not guarantee a spot in the childcare program. Spots will be allocated on a first come, first-served basis with tiered priority. Top priority will go to KCS Staff at Sarah Moore Greene, followed by District 5 KCS Staff, KCS Staff from other Districts, and finally to community partners (non-KCS employees).
Additional Early Learning Centers
Our nation is facing a childcare crisis, and these Early Learning Centers are an innovative partnership between the United Way of Greater Knoxville, the YMCA of East Tennessee, and local employers looking to create childcare solutions for their employees.
If you are an employer who could benefit from an on-site Early Learning Center at your place of business, contact Lori Humphreys at [email protected].