The YMCA of East Tennessee is offering a group trip to Italy in November of 2022 through Collette Travel!
Step to the front of the line to see Michelangelo’s famous statue of David. Enjoy a boat trip to Murano Island for a glass-blowing demonstration. Behold the medieval Perugia, the historic capital of Umbria. Enjoy a scenic journey through Tuscany’s graceful low-lying hills. Set out on a locally guided panoramic tour of Rome with an in-depth visit to the Colosseum. Visit a historic winery in the heart of the Chianti region and enjoy a chef-led cooking class with lunch. Take a gondola ride through one of Venice’s 150 canals.
- Dates: November 2-11, 2022
- Included: 10 Days, 12 Meals: 8 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 3 Dinners
- Itinerary Overview: Rome, Colosseum, Assisi, Perugia, Cortona, Florence, Chianti Winery & Cooking Class, Venice, Murano Island, Milan, Choices on Tour
- Trip Fee Includes: Round Trip Air from McGhee Tyson Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers
- For more detailed information, full itinerary, and more, click here.
To learn more about the opportunity to explore Italy with friends from the Y, attend one of our trip meetings hosted by Collette Travel.
- Tuesday, February 1st, Davis Y, 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 1st, West Side Y, 5:00 pm
Questions: Email Pam Williams at [email protected].