Virtual Personal Training
Virtual Personal Training is the opportunity to work with a Certified YMCA Personal Trainer while being mindful of physical and social distancing or to make scheduling even easier. You’ll receive expert guidance through coaching and instruction as your Virtual Personal Trainer works with you live to build your own customized exercise routine while you are at home.
Virtual Personal Training is reserved for YMCA of East Tennessee members as one of the many perks of membership. Non-members are welcome to buy one 3-session package to experience high-quality coaching from our trainers but will need to join the Y for further training sessions.
Buddy Sessions are two clients working with one of our Virtual Trainers. For Semi-Private sessions, you will find your own fellow participant who is also a Y member. The recommendation for buddy training clients are to have similar goals, training capacity, and availability.
How it Works
If you opt for Virtual Training,
- You’ll connect with a Master Trainer for a free 15-minute Virtual Intake Session to discuss your exercise history and abilities; review your safety; and discuss the two-way video platform you will use (FaceTime or Zoom) for ongoing sessions.
- The Master Trainer will pair you with one of our Virtual Trainers for ongoing training sessions that work with your personal schedule and availability. Trainers are available 7 days per week.
- Training packages are available in packages of 1, 3, 6, 12, or 24 sessions in 60-minute increments.
- 1 Session: $50
- 3 Sessions: $140
- 6 Sessions: $230
- 12 Sessions: $435
- 24 Sessions: $810
- 1 Session: $60 ($30 per person)
- 6 Sessions: $300 ($150 per person)
READY TO TRAIN?
Click here to instantly share your contact information and preferred availability.
ONCE YOUR INFORMATION IS RECEIVED, OUR MASTER TRAINER WILL CONTACT YOU WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE 20-MINUTE VIRTUAL TRANSITION SESSION.