Join us in conjunction with the Rossini Festival in Downtown Knoxville for Healthy Kids Day on Saturday, April 22nd. This year, you’ll find us just off Market St. between Clinch Ave. and Church Ave. with the YMCA Fun Zone! We’ll have bounce houses, inflatable obstacle courses and slides, and a giant bungee spider jump. A $5 donation lets your kid play all day!
Each year, the Knoxville Opera Rossini Festival is one of the largest street festivals in the Southeast, and will feature:
- Four stages across Downtown Knoxville with non-stop choral, opera, jazz, instrumental, gospel, chamber, dance, and ethnic artistic performances
- YMCA FunZone on Market St.
- Eagle Distributing Beer Garden
- 100+ artisans plus special demonstration artists on Artisans Row
- Food and adult beverage vendors featuring local and international cuisine
- …and more!