Making our community stronger requires people. Our local YMCA’s are volunteer-founded, volunteer-based and volunteer-led. That’s why we depend on volunteers to help meet the needs of our communities.
Volunteer With Us!
Check out programs that always need volunteers, and contact us to volunteer today!
- Annual Campaign: Help us raise funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of our community
- Togetherhood at the Y: Volunteer outside the walls of the Y to serve another local organization
- Community Giving Gardens: Plant and weed in our gardens, harvest veggies, deliver produce to local food pantries
- After School Child Care, Summer Day Camp, & Child Watch: Tutor, read to kids, lead a craft project, play a board game
- Youth Sports: Coach a team, keep score, or referee a league
- Swim Teams: Time swimmers, sell concessions, keep score
- Special Events: Paint faces at a fall festival, hand out water at a race, or cook pancakes at Breakfast with Santa